Best Smoothie Franchise
With so many smoothie and juice bar chains out there, it takes a lot of research to figure out which smoothie franchise might be best chocie for you. Best Smoothie Franchise
has done most of the work for you and done comparisons on the top 5 smoothie chains in the country.
There are many benefits to franchising a smoothie shop from a smoothie franchise company. Some of these benefits include:
- Lower costs on smoothie ingredients and products
- Name recognition
- Established smoothie franchise brand
- Less work initially to get your smoothie store open
- Marketing materials provided
- Network of other franchisees
On the other hand, there are many disadvantages to owning a smoothie franchise from a chain:
The most difficult question and first question that a potential smoothie shop owner must answer before proceeding is: "Should I open my own smoothie store, or should I open a franchised store?"
- Franchise fee (typically $20,000 to $30,000)
- Ongoing monthly smoothie franchise fees (typically 8% to 10% of gross sales)
- Lack of flexibility in menu and marketing ideas
- Rules and regulations
- Lack of flexibility in selling smoothie stores or opening new smoothie stores.
Typically, no restaurant franchisees ever make more money than the franchisor. If you want more flexibility, freedom, pressure, risk, but also more potential for a bigger reward, you might want to consider opening your own smoothie franchise with the help of Best Smoothie Franchise
. You may want to contact Best Smoothie Franchise today to create your own smoothie brand!
On the other hand, if you like more organization, less pressure, lower risk, and more stability, you should probably consider working with a smoothie franchise chain. Please take the time to review the franchise information on 5 of the top smoothie chains that we have provided.